interested in joining a super fun team of hard working craftsmen?
We always enjoy hearing from folks about their education, work experience, hobbies, personal interests and what they hope to bring to the table at Screen Ink.
Being both a deadline oriented industry and a creative craft with new and fresh projects daily, strengths in the field include timeliness, appreciation for scheduling, attention to detail, creative thinking, problem solving and a willingness to work hard as a part of a team.
sales / account management
manual screen printer - HIRING - SEE BELOW
automatic screen printing press operator - HIRING - SEE BELOW
embroidery machine operator
screen preparation and reclaiming
COMPANY BENEFITS INCLUDE:
sick + vacation pay
simple IRA matching
lots of pizza
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
SCREEN PRINTING PRESS OPERATOR
We are currently seeking applications for an immediate opening in our Screen Printing Department. This position involves the operation and maintenance of both a 6 head manual press and an 8 head automatic press.
- Must have some experience operating screen printing equipment
- Must be self motivated as you will be expected to meet weekly deadlines
- Must be conscious of quality control for each and every project
- Must be able to keep a clean and organized work environment
- So many musts! Please also know how to have fun and tell great jokes
Wage is negotiable based on experience. Benefits available after evaluation period. Please submit your resume in person or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a jingle-jangle if you have any questions: 402-464-0501